I walk my boys home from school each afternoon. Eli usually holds on to the stroller and tells me little tidbits about his day. Last week I found out that he'd spent his entire Japanese class (30 minutes) on the toilet because he'd pooped before realizing that there wasn't any toilet paper. Luckily his teacher finally heard his petition for help! So yesterday we're walking along and he tells me that he has something to tell me, but he thinks it'll make me mad. I said, "Then don't tell me." But I could tell that he still wanted to. So it finally comes out and he says, "you're kinda mean when you're pregnant." I told him that I think I'm kind of mean all the time! Luckily he disagreed and said that when I'm not pregnant I'm "sorta" nicer. As I relayed the story to Danny he didn't disagree!
Isaac is really into saying "jinx" when we say something at the same time. I guess the rule is that if you've been "jinx'ed" you're not supposed to talk again until someone says your full name. After me being silent for less than a minute, Isaac said "Mom Carter Nydegger". Pretty cute.
6 comments:
That is so awesome! I love the poop story. Poor kid.
you've got yourself some pretty sweet little boys. i love these little glimpses into their little minds. loved the visit today. miss you.
Read this to Sam...we both laughed out loud.
Give them a squeeze for us. ;)
I can't get enough of these stories. You are so blessed with such cute boys. (Seriously kinda jealous that I don't have one with Eli's personality... I love it.) Miss you!
Katie,
Sounds like something my kids would say. So when you last wrote you said you had 2 dreams about me in a row! The suspense is killing me. Tell me your dream, good or bad! I can only imagine what it might have been. When will you be in Utah next?
"kinda mean"...now that makes me smile...if only he knew how much you're holding back. ;-) xox
Post a Comment